i Miss you

Diya Hanun | 11:00 AM | Saturday, October 13, 2012 | 1 Awesome Comment's
Assalamualaikum

I know that you wouldnt read this entry..
but if you know how much i miss you:'(
i hope you know....
Its has been long time you didnt even message me..
Just see you update your status on fb,..i see you online..
everytime when i text you i can see you read that message...
but you didnt even reply it...
Whats wrong..whats happening..
Do you noticed and have you ever notice of me??
I am still hoping you to text me and say 
HEY..HOW R U...
awww...how i miss that words from you..
You are safe beside your beloved family now..
If i can tell you how i feel now..











1 comment:

  1. I actually wanted to develop a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for these awesome points you are writing on this site. My considerable internet look up has finally been paid with brilliant information to write about with my company. I would express that many of us website visitors are definitely lucky to be in a useful place with many special individuals with beneficial secrets. I feel rather happy to have come across the webpage and look forward to plenty of more exciting moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Please Be Nice